This course is designed to teach fitness professionals and training enthusiasts the fundamental concepts behind kettlebell training. There is particular emphasis on safety and technical principles behind kettlebell lifting as this is fundamentally what goes wrong most of the time. We address this in this course via simple steps with accompanied photos to ensure the exercise is fully grasped.
We do not exceed a ration of 7 participants per instructor as this allows for greater development and overall gains in learning the fundamental concepts behind kettlebell training.
What you will learn and gain:
- 16 fundamental kettlebell exercises and variations
- Basic anatomy and breathing techniques as applied to kettlebell training specifically
- Learning the safety principles behind kettlebell lifting
- Applying specific programming principles for beginners to advanced clients/athletes
- History and background information to kettlebells
- How to make kettlebell training enjoyable, safe and integrative to clients/athletes needs
- How to properly instruct clients via step by step sequences and getting them proficient in the fundamental movement patterns
What to expect:
The course is largely practical in nature with theoretical concepts covered. It is a challenging course that runs over a complete day and a theoretical and practical examination at the end. There is plenty of role playing and opportunity to learn key maneuvers at a steady pace.