Australian Institute of Kettlebells
PRIVACY AND SECURITY
REGULAR BOOKINGS – TERMS & CONDITIONS
1. Australian Institute of Kettlebells reserves the right to post postpone or make changes to training dates and/or times should extenuating circumstances arise, or insufficient registration be obtained.
2. Non- refundable travel bookings are made at the risk of the attendee and Australian Institute of Kettlebells bears no responsibility for any loss of funds
3. For shipping rates please contact 02 9565 5519
CANCELLATIONS, TRANSFERS, CREDITS
4. Cancellations will only be considered on Medical Grounds with receipt of Medical Certificate. WRITTEN notification must be received by Australian Institute of Kettlebells a maximum of 48 hours from the commencement of the training you are booked for. NO refund will be considered or issued if this is not received. (email firstname.lastname@example.org)
5. All cancellations will incur an AUD$100 cancellation fee.
6. Course transfers, for any other reason, are available up to 48 hours prior to your course commencing. WRITTEN request must be received a minimum of 48 hours prior to your course commencing. Failure to request a transfer in advance will forfeit your registration fee in full.
7. All transfers will incur an AUD$50 transfer fee payable at time of transferring.
8. Transfers are available to the next available course in your city with space available.
9. ALL transfers must be to next available course – no credits are issued.
10. It is at the discretion of Australian Institute of Kettlebells to waive full or part of the cancellation or transfer fee.
BOOKING & ATTENDANCE
11. Your place in training will only be confirmed after your payment is received in full or a formal payment plan has been entered into.
12. It is a requirement that you attend the training in its entirety.
13. Participants will need to bring adequate food, footwear, clothing, towels as there is a physical component to the training.
14. Participants will need to inform both Australian Institute of Kettlebells upon registration and the trainer on the day of any physical restrictions, disabilities or injuries.
15. If for any you are unable to complete the training on the day, you must contact Australian Institute of Kettlebells head office within 48 hours of the course completion.
16. If at the completion of training you are unable to show competency for assessment, you may resit the training day at the cost of AUD$100 per subsequent course. ALL RE-SITS must be booked through the Australian Institute of Kettlebells office and paid for in full prior to attendance. NO ‘walk-ins’ on course are permitted, and you will be refused entry.
17. Australian Institute of Kettlebells courses may be photographed or recorded by Australian Institute of Kettlebells and may be used for promotional purposes. By participating in the course you waive all rights to any claims in connection with any use of photos or footage and waive any right to approve photos or footage.
18. Australian Institute of Kettlebells and all associated logos are REGISTERED Trademarks of Australian Institute of Kettlebells. Use of Australian Institute of Kettlebells logos and name are available only under licensing via the Australian Institute of Kettlebells Affiliate program to trainers and clubs. Contact the office for more information.